Saturday, February 3, 2007

Yay..!!!! I am a blogger too..!!!!

Hmmmm....well..Did I know this morning that i was also gonna become one of the zillions of bloggers I looked up to as eccentric & possibly insanely ingenius freaks..??? Of course not..!!!!
I couldnt even look beyond the toppings of the several 8" domino's pizzas i was devouring..!!!!

But hey...here I am...after being fooled by Bhagzz into believing that I cud actually write something interesting.....& so...after conquering all inconceivable frontiers on Orkut (a corny siren in the background)...I m here to bore the world with my blogs too...hahahaha...!!!!

Expect more blockbuster blogs pretty soon that are guaranteed to bore u to death (or atleast to drowsiness..!!!)..!!!!

2 comments:

shaaaaaaam said...

expectin more blog-busters frm u..[:p]

PG said...

welcome to our world [ takin the privilege of being ur senior cause a few days older here and a few lines too] . eagerly waitin for more hilarious blogs like these